20 Stories Manchester
Situated on the 19th floor of No.1 Spinningfields, 20 Stories is composed of a glamorous restaurant, lively bar and expansive rooftop terrace with unparalleled 360-degree views of the Manchester skyline.
No 1 Spinningfields, 1 Hardman Square,
Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB
• Sunday to Wednesday, 12pm till 12midnight
• Thursday to Saturday, 12pm till 2am
• Monday to Thursday 12noon till 2.45pm
• Friday and Saturday 12noon till 3.00pm
• Sunday 12noon till 7.45pm
• Monday to Thursday 5.30pm till 10.15pm
• Friday & Saturday 5.30pm till 10.00pm
0161 204 3333
Head Chef Brian Hughson has created a menu that showcases the best of the Northwest, with an aim to source ingredients locally.
From Lunch, Brunch, A La Carte and Afternoon Tea options, there is something for everyone to enjoy high above Manchester.
The bar, headed up by Bar Manager Stuart McLachlan, serves Signature Cocktails, Craft Beer and experiments with local ingredients to provide the most unique tastes in the city.
With an extensive wine list, created by Head Sommelier Lukas Nikanorovas, wine pairing has never felt so easy.
Join the team in the sky for a visit to remember.