Manchester News and Events
Planning your Manchester trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Manchester such as events and attractions, to make your Manchester visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Manchester, you’ll find everything you need for your Manchester holiday on Whats On in Manchester.com. Our What’s On Manchester guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Manchester – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Manchester by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's On in Manchester. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Local News – Manchester
But you should never order a box of four, warn staff Manchester Evening News Whats On In …
The office was designated the HQ for operations in Siemens GB&I in 2019 Business Live – North West …
It represents the final chance for festival-goers to snap up tickets to the Heaton Park extravaganza Manchester Evening News Whats On In …
The near-£100m share award will be worth around £30,000 a year over four years Business Live – North West …
"There’s no pretence here. The band, and their fans, unashamedly know how to have fun" Manchester Evening News Whats On In …
Tucked away off Oxford Road, it’s a regular and popular haunt for footballers and superstars – even Rihanna and Drake couldn’t resist its cheese naan Manchester Evening News Whats On In …
If approved, work could start on site later this year Business Live – North West …
The multi-arts festival faces up to the complexities of mental and physical health Manchester Evening News Whats On In …
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 44 Next »
- Guidance: Newborn and infant physical examination screening: education and trainingby HM Government on 6th June 2022 at 8:06 pm
Training and continuing professional development (CPD) for people working in the newborn and infant physical examination (NIPE) programme in England.
- Research: Be Clear on Cancer: first national 'Cervical Screening Saves Lives' campaignby HM Government on 25th May 2022 at 2:19 pm
Evaluation of the first national Cervical Screening Saves Lives campaign, which ran in 2019.
- Guidance: Respiratory disease: applying All Our Healthby HM Government on 19th May 2022 at 10:26 am
Evidence and guidance to help healthcare professionals manage respiratory disease and maximise early diagnosis and treatment.
- Guidance: Afghanistan: migrant health guideby HM Government on 3rd May 2022 at 2:39 pm
Advice and guidance on the health needs of migrant patients from Afghanistan for healthcare practitioners.
Manchester Evening News
- National Lottery results draw LIVE: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday, July 6by firstname.lastname@example.org (Fionnula Hainey) on 6th July 2022 at 6:51 pm
Results checker for Wednesday's UK Lotto and Thunderball - the winning numbers for tonight's draw
- Bury FC could finally return to Gigg Lane as fans asked to vote on merger with Bury AFCby email@example.com (Thomas George) on 6th July 2022 at 6:50 pm
A merger could see fans unite behind one club for the first time in almost three years
- ITV Love Island's Laura Whitmore's shows off new pink hair and wears 'ironic' dress as she goes back into villa to end Casa Amorby firstname.lastname@example.org (Katie Fitzpatrick) on 6th July 2022 at 6:39 pm
The host asks the Islanders for their decisions
- TfGM issues travel advice ahead of first Women’s Euros match at Old Traffordby email@example.com (Ben Arnold) on 6th July 2022 at 6:37 pm
Travel around Old Trafford will slow this afternoon and evening
- 'This is an embarrassment' - Manchester United fans react to Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong updateby firstname.lastname@example.org (Casey Evans) on 6th July 2022 at 6:33 pm
Man United fans have reacted angrily to Joan Laporta's latest update on top summer target Frenkie de Jong.
Manchester business live
- Cabinet ministers at No 10 after Boris Johnson told delegation is waiting to tell him to go – liveby Andrew Sparrow (now) and Hamish Mackay (earlier) on 6th July 2022 at 7:00 pm
Nadhim Zahawi, Grant Shapps, Priti Patel and Brandon Lewis reportedly in Downing Street Good morning. I’m Andrew Sparrow, taking over from Hamish Mackay. Tory MPs critical of Boris Johnson claim that a majority of their colleagues are now in favour of replacing him. I think there is a majority in the party that wants to see change. I personally have lost confidence in the prime minister now and I’m very sorry to say that. I think he does need to go. We are regarded as rebels. We’re not. […]
- What happens if Boris Johnson resigns or is forced out?by Peter Walker Political correspondent on 6th July 2022 at 6:42 pm
As the PM struggles to keep his job, we look at the rules and conventions that apply • All the latest developments – live It seems likely, perhaps even inevitable, that Boris Johnson will resign as prime minister or be forced out within days. Here is what could follow. Continue reading...
- UK food exports to EU fell 19% in 15 months after Brexit, show figuresby Lisa O'Carroll Brexit correspondent on 6th July 2022 at 6:30 pm
The £2.4bn fall driven by decline in exports of perishable goods due to red tape and costs The value of food exports to the EU dropped by £2.4bn in the first 15 months after Brexit, according to analysis of HMRC data. However, overall exports, which were hit by the double whammy of Brexit red tape as well as decreased demand in hospitality due to the pandemic in 2021, recovered in the first three months of this year, the figures show. Continue reading...
- Boris Johnson’s highs and lows: from party hero to Partygateby Rachel Hall and Tobi Thomas on 6th July 2022 at 6:30 pm
Snap-election success, fathering a new child and surviving Covid weigh up against sleaze, the ‘chumocracy’ and police fines Continue reading...