The Sustainability Show is the UK’s first large scale consumer show aimed at helping you tackle the Climate Crisis. Head down to Manchester Central for a weekend packed with sustainable ideas, brands and eco-pioneers – all in one place for FREE.
We all want to help the planet but often get overwhelmed, and that’s where The Sustainability Show steps in with the best brands, products, services, tips, hacks and more.
- Supercharge your impact, more easily.
- Switch to the most sustainable options, confidentially.
- Shop guilt free with total ease, total trust and total delight.
This packed, fun show helps you cut down the noise, understand the most eco-friendly things to do and inspires you to take action at home.
We’re SO excited to welcome Hamza Yassin (wildlife cameraman and Strictly winner) to our main stage on Saturday 9 July for a keynote talk and a meet and greet session.
Low waste chef and author, Max La Manna on Sunday 9 July, Max will be doing a talk, cooking demo and book signing.
Pick up expert tips and tricks at our panel talks on how to reduce the impact of your outfit, how to use your voice for environmental causes and how to eat good food that helps the planet.
Here’s what you can find at the Sustainability Show
- Pick up realistic and actionable tips and tricks from our sustainable experts
- Be inspired by and meet vegan chefs, sustainable authors and conservationists
- Get up close and personal with the UK’s best eco-friendly brands
- Learn how to be a savvy, circular consumer
- Shop our exclusive secondhand fashion store
- Drop in to our hands on workshops focusing on repair, upcycling, mending and making
- Join us for free daily mindfulness sessions
- Kids will love our drop in eco crafts and seed planting workshops
- Meet other conscious people at our collaboration with People, Planet, Pint in a nearby pub from 6pm on Saturday 8 July
All of our tickets this year are FREE but they are limited. Grab your space today!