Manchester Events Calendar

Looking for something to do in Manchester? Whether you're a local, new in town or just cruising through we've got loads of great tips and events to offer. Find out what’s on in Manchester with our regularly updated events calendar featuring the best upcoming events in Manchester and the area.

This guide lists events at a glance, showing what’s on each month. See the highlights of What’s On for Manchester, featuring the best of things to do in Manchester – Live Music and Gigs, Family Events, Art & Culture, Food & Drink and much more. Manchester fundraisers and charity events.


Important This Event Calendar is not maintained on a daily basis and some events may have changed dates or are no longer happening. Please double-check the event websites for the most up-to-date information.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Mad 4 Artists

19 August @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

£5.50

LINE UP:

MINERVA DAISY

FINN FORSTER

JONNY ASH

ARKAYLA

Mad 4 Artists is a one of a kind multi-artist music event where the artists performing get 95% of ticket sales with the remaining 5% going to Help For Musicians charity.

The motive is to promote independent artists and give them a platform whilst allowing them an opportunity with no strings attached to profit from their hard work and dedication. The event is sponsored by STE Waste and organised by Mad Fox and Vixen Public Relations.

Music Genres: Indie, Indie Pop, Pop Rock, Rock, Rock & Roll

Details

Date:
19 August
Time:
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Cost:
£5.50
Event Category:
Website:
https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manchester/Off-The-Square/Mad-4-Artists-/36124634/

Venue

Off The Square
65-67 Lever Street
Manchester, M1 1FL Manchester
+ Google Map

Submit your Event

If you have an event, that you would like to be featured on our Events Calendar, please visit Free Event Listing.